The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do I have facelift engine mounts on my 1995 TT?

Mont

Hi folks.

I have a failing driver's side engine mount and decided that I might as well get the pair done, but confused as to whether or not I've pre-facelift or facelift mounts and brackets?

My car is an August 1995 TT pre-facelift non-vvti auto.

From looking at other threads on here I think I might have the facelift bracket and so would need a facelift mount, but was hoping you more knowledgable guys could check before I order the wrong ones, or help me figure out what I should be looking for if you can't tell by the pics below.

If I need facelift mounts, are the Vibra-Technics ones the most recommended these days, particularly over the OEM ones?

Thanks in advance :)

This is a pic of my driver's side mount.

attachment.php?attachmentid=228237&stc=1&d=1531582784

attachment.php?attachmentid=228238&stc=1&d=1531582784

attachment.php?attachmentid=228239&stc=1&d=1531583030

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Edited by Mont (see edit history)

Or you can go with straight face lift replacements if you can't find the old brackets, the mounts are worse than the early ones but will last 10 years or so

If you go pre face lift mounts you will need and extra short bolt just so you know