Model: Supra NA Auto Jap Import

Year: 1993

Facelift:No

Mileage: 83K (miles)

MOT remaining: April 2017 – No advisories

Service history: Part

Car's location: Norwich

Modifications: Single Cat Exhaust System (No Idea which) , 19inch Ouze Wheels

Good bits: Stock untouched body, 3 Tyres this year and 1 last year , Untouched engine completely stock , new front bremco pads and discs , rear pads done last year , new starter motor last year , new alternator this month , Low miles – is a daily so will go up within time, Engine runs perfect , Thatcham alarm and mobiliser

Bad bits: Paintwork (clarify below) , Rust on drivers door top sill and bottom of the side skirt/ door , drivers wing mirror glass is a stick on as original broke, centre console head unit has been poorly fitted looks like someone butchered it with a hacksaw, few scratched on the interior around door switches, leather on the door is a little bit worn , on the boot one of the clips is broken it shuts but open’s on one side (can be fixed) , bonnet and front bumper don’t line up, had someone bump into it had it repaired once it just needs repairing again as there is a hole near the front headlamp. Drivers door has two dents and a chip from someone opening a door on to it

It seems a lot of bad points above, but just trying to cover everything as possible not to waste time, this car needs a little bit of money and someone who know’s what their doing a bit more than myself. Her paintwork was about fifty shades and grey and a bit rusting, I had the rust sorted and primed ready to be painted, I couldn’t afford the paintwork so temporarily I put a plastidip wrap , I have now taken this off for the purpose of sale so people can see the paintwork.

A real shame to see her go , but I know she just needs a bit of money behind her to get her in the beautiful condition she deserves (imported in 2004 FYI)

Few photos for the min until I can get the rest of my work phone later 

PRICE : 3500

Please PM for contact details.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.