The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Differential oil change

binfieldx

Hi all,

Time to change my diff oil again. Weird one, I ordered Millers Oils CRX LS 75w-140 NT (the grey coloured pot) and only ordered 1ltr, I forgot I needed 1.5ltrs so I had to order another but I ordered from a different site. When I ordered the same thing I got Millers Oils CRX LS 75w-140 NT+ delivered in a black pot. Does anyone know if these two are any different? I went back to the original site and they are only selling the black coloured pot now, it says NT+ on the end and that's the only difference I can see other than it being a 2017 version. Just wanted to know if I can just use them both anyway or if im better off getting two of the NT+...

Well damn, they replied quick! In case anyone cared -

Good Afternoon Tom

Thanks for your email.

We improved and remarketed our CRX products about 9 months ago, and now called CRX LS 75w140 NT +, it is an improved formulated oil with some more nanotechnology low friction additive where you will see up to an extra increase of 15% on reduction of friction and up to 17% reduction in wear.

They both mix and will be fine to use together.

Regards

Colin