The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra NA Auto Aerotop

puggy

FOR SALE

Toyota Supra (MKIV) 1993 N/A Auto Aerotop in black (Japanese Import).

Mileage: 85070 miles/136907 km (at time of advert)

MOT Expires 30/09/2018 (Being MOT'd Friday 1 September 2017 so will have a full year)

PRICE: £7,500 ONO

I have owned this car for 18 months and I have driven it practically every day. I have never had any mechanical issues since owning it.

I am selling in order to make way for my new project.

Here is a breakdown of the car:

EXTERIOR

Black (paint code Toyota 202). Fantastic condition for its age, looks like new when cleaned/polished.

Front splitter, side skirts and rear spats (Front splitter has some minor damage/cracks).

Rear fog light fitted next to number plate (Req'd for passing MOT).

Glass headlights.

Aero-top. Roof can be removed and clips into the boot.

Chrome front grills.

WHEELS/SUSPENSION/BRAKES

19” Chrome 'Mania Racing' 5-spoke Alloy Wheels.

Goodyear F1 Eagle Tyres all-round. Plenty of tread left.

Tein Coilover suspension (Fully adjustable for desired ride height).

New rear brakes (pads/discs/callipers within last year).

Front brakes recently stripped, cleaned and re-assembled.

ENGINE

Completely standard other than the original panel air filter has been replaced with a K&N panel filter.

3.5” HKS Hi Power exhaust (sounds superb).

SECURITY

TOAD Alarm/Immobiliser. There appears to be a wiring issue with this, which was present when I bought the car. When parked up, alarm works fine, however, when driving, alarm engages randomly, therefore, alarm requires disabled (interior fuse removed) prior to driving.

INTERIOR

Black leather seats with 'Supra' stitched into them.

Snap on steering wheel for added security.

A/C (Will require recharged).

New mats all-round.

Black painted dash and door panels (Centre dash panel has some blistering to the paint. Could do with being sanded and re-sprayed).

Automatic gearbox.

ICE

Pioneer MVH-AV280BT double-din touchscreen blu-tooth stereo (No CD Player).

Fli speakers front and back.

There are a few minor dents/scratches and other small issues (nothing major) superb pristine condition for a 25 year old car. All receipts and import documents have been kept. Last oil change was earlier this year during its service.

I cannot stress enough how great this car is! It sounds awesome and is a real head turner! I have never owned a car that gets so much attention!

This is the non-turbo version so don't expect it to be super quick! Perfect set up for a Turbo conversion though.

It has been well looked after. It is regularly cleaned and polished.

New owner will not only be getting a great car but they will be making a great investment for the future.

SOLD!!!

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.