The mkiv Supra Owners Club

C/f Fmic Covers

BURT

I am in the process of having real carbon fibre fmic covers made,

they are an exact copy of the stainless steel one on the market at present.

pic will follow approximate price will be £65.OO EACH depending on how many are int'

the price does inc p+p but non vat as i am not charging vat as these are a one offs for club members only.

pm me if interested.

What would the fit be like? i bought one of these from one of the traders and it wouldnt go on!!

Mate, just in case you don't know, the bonnet rubber seal across the top middle of the bumper needs to come off along with the plastic strip that holds it on - with the metal ones anyway. Then stick the panel on and replace the plastic strip and seal. The horn needs to be re-located to a lower position

they are a perfict fit they have been copied from my s/steel one.

they are made by my friend near maidstone for me only.

will be taking some samples to the jap show on sun 25th at sandown if any body going wants a closer look, call me on 07834882031

I am in the process of having real carbon fibre fmic covers made,

they are an exact copy of the stainless steel one on the market at present.

pic will follow approximate price will be £65.OO EACH depending on how many are int'

the price does inc p+p but non vat as i am not charging vat as these are a one offs for club members only.

pm me if interested.

WELL HARE THEY ARE!!! got ten of these made up, engine covers are coming too in real c/f please pm for details

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.