The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RARE: Nissan 370z 6 SPEED GEARBOX - Can be converted to use in a Supra!!!

Jamesy

Now, in my case..I bought the whole kit stage 5, including 16.000km 370Z gearbox, incl propshaft aluminium, tilton slave cylinder, double clutch 7.25" and an auto TT diff and I paid €5800. For the Tilton slave cylinder I need to make my own adapter ring and I need to get also the shifter relocation kit. It's about €600 more.

So I guess €6500 max. But I will have a 1400 Nm torque capacity transmission that also an handle 1000HP (what they say).

V16* conversion starts with €5000-6000 the gearbox only. Add propshaft, diff, clutch....and whatever it needs.

The 370Z was not my first intention, but I started to calculate what I need for the V16* and i ended by €8000. So €5800 for what I would build in the Supra is very nice.

But if you can get a V16* in good condition and for a good price don't hesitate to take that. OEM Supra is the best!!

- - - Updated - - -

With the full manual conversion how much price difference is it compared to the v160/61 conversion.

By the way. I have already a manual Supra W58, so for me there are some stuff all in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.