The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Filter And Induction Pipe

terribleturner

Blitz Air filter used for around 15/16000 miles. The polished induction pipework has a few scratches but shouldn't make too much of a difference under the IC pipe (not great picture of the pipe i'm afraid). Comes with all the bits and bobs you need to get going. Also, i'm not sure but i think it's from a VVTI model, but can't say if it'll fit a non VVTI car :( (anyone wanna answer for me ??)

Would like £160 including postage, but may take an offer.

Im also guessing wont fit a UK either cause of the air flow sensor..??? :(

the pipe can be trimmed down to make room for the maf sensor. i adapted my hks racing suction kit to fit the maf in place with no problems which is laying around in my garage somewhere

OK, i can confirm that the part came from Dales UK non VVTI car. Phew!! That's better.

The polished Pipe does have a small drilled hole in it which i asume is for the sensor.[/quote/]

the uk car doesnt have a small sensor its a bloody great thing. the small hole must have been an intake temp sensor for his mapecu :shrug: HOWEVER AS HE HAD HIS MAF SENSOR REMOVED THIS PIPE WILL FIT PRE VVTI JAP SPEC SUPES. SHOULDNT BE TOO DIFFICULT TO PLUG THE HOLE UP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.