The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel. Fitment

Supra374

These are mine

18x11.5 ET49 rear and 18x9.5 ET 37 front

To get this stance with 10.5 wide wheels on the rear you will need an offset of 37.

Your wheel will be 0.7mm further in than mine on the rear.

Go to willtheyfit.com and put in the numbers.

Ignore the way the rear tyre appears not to sit flat, all the rear suspension arms were new and the alignment hadn't been done at this stage

Also, offsets will not guarantee caliper clearance on the front, this is more to do with the design of the wheel face.

John

With this offsetting, what work is done to your car, what tyre size are you running?

With this offsetting, what work is done to your car, what tyre size are you running?

Just a rear arch roll. Its on original REAS shocks and springs and all new OEM suspension components.

tyre size :-

front 265 35 r18

rear 315 30 r18

Just a rear arch roll. Its on original REAS shocks and springs and all new OEM suspension components.

tyre size :-

front 265 35 r18

rear 315 30 r18

I'm running BC coilovers an have fully adjustable rear arms in rear subframe, so with the same tyres I shouldn't have rubbing/catching On he tyres?

Cheers John

Chris

On mine, if you jack up the rear and the rear wheels hanging free they rub slightly, but with the car on the ground I have had no problems with rubbing/catching.

Fronts are fine, no rubbing issues at all

I would imagine that the adjustable rear arms take up no more space than stock, not familiar with the BC coilovers thought.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
After a lot off searching finally got my wheels ordered

Work emotion T7R 2P in 19" Matt gunmetal with polished lip (barrel) tho I think I like a step better.

Rear 10.5 et35

Front 9.5 et 33

Hope they fit with no mods

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216525[/ATTACH]

So did they fit? any pictures of the fitment?