The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Struggling to get insured, any suggestions?

puna

Looks like I'm going to be the first one to step up and call bullshit on this. Or there is a very important detail that is being left out

It seems like all you do is lurk around and give cheeky replies on here.

I paid £556 last year with Adrian Flux fully comp on a TT Supra, all BPU mods declared including wheels, exhaust, steering wheel etc. I was 24 with 0 NCB as I had a claim a few months prior for a car theft and 6 points. That was on a NORMAL policy. Now I'm paying about 270 under a classic policy with agreed value etc.

28. 5 years NCB, TT6, standard power but mods declared. £17k agreed value, commuting included, £600.

it seems the job I do you wouldn't be seen dead doing, so I guess that's where the problem is.

Maybe they took your attitude into account...

What's your opinion of him got to do with the price of his/your insurance? When I filled out the form I wrote in my occupation. I didn't follow that with "but I wouldn't do what Alex does for love nor money!"

• 1 month later...