The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Compact Subwoofer Install...

Suprachargedtt

Hi

How many of you want more bass but would like to keep your boot so it can still be used?? I used to be and i purchased these subs. I bought these in april 2005 and i have used them for no more than a month as i havent had my car for more than a few weeks since. They sound awsome just as good as anyother subwoofer system i have heard and am only selling them due to a change in circumstances (im now building a complete install so will be using the whole boot) and these are in as new condition. See pics below....

I will also package these up with my compact Rockford fosgate amp. I found this amp to fit perfectly behind the rear seats where the usual sub enclosure was thus saving valuable space (you can see where i mean in the pics).

I cant remember the spec of the system and i dont have the car at the moment to look but i can find out for you if needed. A few members on the forums have heard the system and will vouch for how good it sounds :thumbs:

Im looking for £200 + delivery (the subs cost me more than that on there own without the amp) *** Power cap not included***

:thanks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.