The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full 1993-1996 Supra Workshop Manual

gregsupra4

If it really is the FULL manual I'd be interested - if it's the usual selection of half scanned 45 degree bits and pieces you find on eBay or uploaded for free then I'll pass.

I bought one of thoose CD's off ebay, about a year ago.

Just popped it in the drive to see what was on it and the read me says

======================================================

Welcome to the Supra Resource CD.

Please install Acrobat Reader 5.0+ before you start,

older versions of the Reader will not work properly.

To access the CD use the Explorer (in My Computer right-click

on the CDROM drive and select "Explore" or "Open"). I recommend

copying the files to your hard drive for faster access.

If you have trouble viewing the videos on the CD please install

the Nimo50Build7 codec pack from the "bonus directory"

© mcanny - 2003 - V2.00 - Please do not copy without prior permission

======================================================

Indeed, I used to sell them before I got the Supra - I thought they were OK but once I got the car I realised how much stuff was missing and stopped. Unfortunately copies of my copies that have been copied and then copied some more are still on there - that's why I put that file in to see where they ended up :)

If you bought it from me prior to me stopping I can only apologise, however I did fill the CD with extra stuff that was worth far more than the cost - those who copy them don't seem to.

OK WE BOUGHT THIS MANUAL FROM A GUY IN JAPAN AND AS FAR AS I CAN SEE IT HAS EVERYTHING.

RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I NOW WITHDRAW THIS FROM SALE.

IF ANYBODY WANTS A COPY THEN I WILL POST A LINK SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM OUR FTP SITE FOR FREE ANY COMPLAINTS ON THAT ONE !!!!!!!

Now my little boy will have to wait for his toy Supra

:swear:

Crikey easy fella, I'm moaning about the ones I used to sell and the copies of it people are now flogging not yours :)

If you've spent good money on it and it's complete I see no harm in you selling a few copies off to make your money back, especially if it's to fund a toy Supra :)

HI ALL,

DAVE IF YOU HAVE A TOY SUPRA THEN PLEASE GIVE IT TO A CHILDRENS CHARITY AS MY LITTLE BOY GETS TO COME IN MY REAL ONE SO HE DOES NOT LOSE OUT BUT THANKS ANYWAY.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE BELOW IS THE LINK TO MY DOWNLOAD SITE HELP YOURSELVES CURTESY OF TURBOFIT UK.

THE USERNAME IS gregsupra4

THE PASSWORD IS: rampage.

PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THIS SITE AS I HAVE ONLY SET IT UP TO PROVIDE YOU LOT WITH THE MANUAL.

http://www.streamload.com/About/Home.asp

:thanks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.