The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who wants a cheap NOBLE!!!!

lockys96

i sort of agree with that. there's not reading an advert, and then there is a massive void between that and misrepresenting the good/service on auction. his auction states he is selling a car - he then, within the advert, makes a throw away comment about bidding for a phone number.

it aint right and the number of people caught out is testament to this.

i just posted this to ebay

just thought id let you know this guy is trying to con people out of money,

he is listing in car section of ebay, looks like advertising cars, but then he is only giving you a phone number for over £100, not the car, these adverts should not be on here, he doesnt even have the cars,

item numbers 4575814033 , 4575812276 , 4575813201

my concern is for other ebay users who are bidding, if you check his profile he has negative feedback from previous auctions he has sold mobile numbers, and mislead people.

his ebay name is: helpafriend35

hope u can ban him from ebay, fraud

thanks Simon

check the bid retraction history,

Bid retraction and cancellation history

User ID Action / Explanation Date of Bid and Retraction

andrewhuman ( 10) Retracted: £30,000.00

Explanation:Entered wrong amount Bid:15-Sep-05 15:24:01 BST

Retracted: 15-Sep-05 16:43:06 BST

doggoodgolf ( 16) Retracted: £1,500.00

Explanation:Entered wrong amount Bid:15-Sep-05 16:45:22 BST

Retracted: 15-Sep-05 16:54:36 BST

cilyblaidd ( 52) Retracted: £1,000.00

Explanation:Seller changed the description of the item

he waits for people to bid, then changes the details at the bottom, someone bid 30,000 pounds for the bentley

yea defo - its a shame - im absolutely lost for words. The guy is a true con artist, and lets be fair, him and his bunch of idiot mates arent even subtle or smart enough to pull it off. bet they sit at home w....ing off in front of the tv all day thinking up their next clever scheme!

i bought an overpriced phone and guy was going on about leaving him good feedback, i wrote to him saying you can stick it in ya ass.

is it true you can buy positive feed back. lots of scams you have to watch out for. if you a good seller you will go far.if you offer a bargain then people will soon come back.

have you seen all the retracted bids