The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AEM: Gauging intrest . . . .

Guest kennyf

I currently have an AEM ECU fitted to my single turbo supra, however it appears to be mapped incorrectly and this has highlighted the lack of mappers in Scotland with a knowledge of AEM. So its for this reason I'm thinking of selling it and going for something that is able to be mapped more readily up here in line with any changes to the car as and when i make them.

Just Gauging intrest at the moment to see if anyone would be interested in buying this unit as I'm still not a 100% sure which avenue to go down

That's a good price Martin. Is that including delivery?? Can't you upgrade the version by downloading the extra's from the forum??

Software yes, but there was a board revision on the Supra AEM........ Somerthing todo with a resistor for the Jspecs... if I remember rightly.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.