The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbo bolts

Steviekid

Hi all, my turbos are currently off and in bits and we're hopefully getting towards fixing the problem with them at last. Unfortunately three of the bolts needed burned off and they're apparantly on back order with toyota at the moment until the 20th or so. :mad:

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have these kicking around that they could get to me sooner than that? Its the three very long bolts (about 6 inchs) that go through the EGV assembly I'm after.

Cheers for any help!!

Steve

do you mean EGCV, exhaust gas control valve? Those aren't bolts but studs and nuts. Which do you need? Why don't you go single :)

Yeah sorry, he did say studs. Apparantly all the studs are about 3 inchs apart from these three really long ones that go right through the whole thing. Not that long to wait fom Mr T now I suppose.

Oh and would love to go single (and might still have to if this doesn't work) but don't fancy shelling out for it!

on the JDM they're pretty long yes, on the UKDM they're smaller. I have the piece in the shop but it's hard to take the studs out. I can better send you the full assembly, although slightly weighty

Cheers for the offer mate but I might as well hold on a few days and get the studs from Toyota. Cars been in the garage for a month now, I'm just getting impatient!! :complain: Just hope it works when I get it back :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.