The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SP Enlarged inlet manifold

CJ

I purchased this from the USA to fit to my own car but due to a change in circumstances, I am now offering it for sale. The pics shows a normal version whereas mine has been highly polished to a mirror finsish. The blurb off the SP website is thus:

"We take a stock manifold, remove the top and mill out the intrusive internal EGR piping. The internals are all carefully ported and smoothed. We then weld on a new top extending it upwards and increasing the internal volume by 40%. Gains as much as 40hp over 5500RPM can be expected.

The power improvements can be traced to the intake's greater plenum volume compared to the stock unit. The internal smoothing and porting also improve the inherent cylinder imbalance common with the stock unit. It is a direct bolt on, and EGR and Idle Air Control still work perfectly. This unit is designed to efficiently increase airflow without inefficiently costing you too much. This is the same manifold as used on our daily driven 9 second cars.

They sell this on an exchange basis for approximatley £410 + shipping + vat. I am looking for just £290 including delivery to the UK mainland.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.