The mkiv Supra Owners Club

stainless steel exzorst

BURT

well peeps as some of you know i have haD A NEW noisy zorst fitted to the supe, i now have a full stainless steel cat back exzorst for sale, it is a free flowing 3" pipe with a gold 4" slash cut end.

it is made by fujitsubo( wich is part of hks) so i'm told.

it is in very good condition and only changed it as i wanted A REALLY LOUD one, £150.00 ono

delivery or fitting can also be arranged if needed.

Sorry to Hijack.......exhaust loudness is really dependent on what sort of tuning has taken place, I know different exhausts differ in sounds etc.....your exhaust would be loud with a single set-up and no CATs etc, or different Cams, uprated boost and no cats.......what make is it rtw??

its made by fujitsubo, but however the fella interested wants the cats aswell so it well be quiet in his case,

but agreed if fitted without cats it will be loud- ish as its a fujitsubo super R legal

I'm already calling first dibs on the exhaust ;)

it has just been brought to my attention that "satport" was the first person to enquire about the exzorst, he pm'd me yesterday at 12.34pm, as he qwas the first to enquire it is only fair that he has first refusal, if howebver he passes on the offer it shall then go to dexter and so on.

sorry if i was in any way misleading to anybody but fair is fair,

thanks all

burt

No worries... just trying my luck, as I've just punched a hole in mine this morning :cry: thus sounding like a straight through at the moment. Looks like a great deal you've got there. Anyone else wanna offer me a replacement zorst for the same price? :D

(gets coat)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.