The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Style BMW 520 SEI 5-Series, Immaculate !!

MichaelG

Advertising on behalf of my dad as hes not much of a Supra Forum user / internet addict like me. :D

2004 04 BMW 520SEi, 2.2 Litre, Showroom Condition

12,000 miles from new, with Full BMW Service History.

Fully Loaded with Extras,

Showroom Condition

(Owned by Car Valet Company)

This can surely be described as possibly one of the best condition New Style M54 BMW 5 Series 520 SEi, 2.2 Litre, For Sale Privately today.

This car is immaculate in every way, having been owned by a car valet company director, and kept in immaculate condition with no expense spared.

The Car has a host of extras as follows:-

Immaculate Titanium Grey Metallic Paint.

Only 12000 miles from new !!

The fantastic "i-Drive" Control System where everything is controlled from the centre console dial including the heated seats, climate control, sound system, on board computer etc.

Full Black Dakota Leather Trim Unmarked and like new.

Automatic Gearbox with OD / Sports Mode

Dark Poplar Wood Trim Finish with High Gloss Option

Heated Front Seats

Fully Electric Seat adjustment

Auto Dim Interior Mirror

The usual full electrics such as Mirrors, Windows, Central Locking, Alarm,

Park Distance Control with in-car on screen distance control Front and Rear

Star Spoke 116 17inch Alloy Wheels again unmarked with excellent Run Flat Tyres.

CD Changer, Full Electric Pack, i-DRIVE,

Whats more, this car comes complete with a Fully Transferrable BMW Main Dealer Maintenance Pack up until March 2009 !

That means no servicing costs at all for another 4 years for the new owner. Everything has been prepaid for the duration of the cars service life until this date including Labour !

Showroom Condition having been meticulously cared for, and treated with Full Jewelultra Diamondbrite Complete Car Protection, and Auto Glym Lifeshine Complete Car Protection for Paintwork and Interior.

This car is in fantastic condition with Full BMW Main Dealer Warranty and Service Pack.

You are basically buying a car with no running or maintenance costs other than Petrol for the next few years!

The Gearbox, Leather, Wood Trim, Electric Seats, Park Distance Control, Wheels and Maintenance Pack stand at £5500 worth of Extras alone on this car.

This is truly stunning condition and not to be missed.

Looking for a striaght sale so no P/X please.

I will hold the car for any serious buyers for a non refundable deposit, until the car is seen, collected and paid in full. The deposit sum can be agreed. But i guarantee you will not find anything wrong with the car anyways.

Finance can be arranged on this car (subject to status) via the local BMW Main Dealer who can couch for its condition / history.

If you have any questions please feel free to email him on the address below.

Please no timewasters, agencies, telesales, advertising reps, marketing companies offering to sell the car, not interested thanks.

Most of all no Nigerian Scams, or money back offers / money laundering scams, you know them all!

Would appreciate no timewasters / tyrekickers.

Thanks very much.

Price £24,500 ono

Phone: 01224 640478 (Mon - Fri 8am-4pm, Sat 8:30am-12pm)

Cheers folks. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.