The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CBR600F in Rage Flip Paint - Reduced in Price.

C33JAY

Unique Rage painted 1999 T reg Honda CBR600F with 10,000 miles only & FHSH + recently serviced, 9 months MOT & Tax, All past MOTs, Braided brake hoses, Remus Can, Double bubble matching screen, Gear change indicator, Meta CAT1 Alarm & Imob, Data Tag, good tyres, I have owned the bike for the past 2 Years & rode it with the lads on Beanos in the dry only (Fair Weather Rider :o) )

Space needed in my small garage plus recent purchase of Blade which now takes pride of place :o)

The pictures tell the rest of the story although it has to be seen to appreciate the colour changes which inc Green / Purple & Gold.

£2995.00 ovno

Contact Chris on 07950 - 202910 or pm / email me if you need to know more about the bike.

Yeah it's a funny time for bike selling at the mo, my dad has been trying to sell his Duke monster 900s.

Had it in the local paper 3 weeks now and not as sniff :tumble: but i used to borrowed it every now and people would come up to me and ask if i was selling !! :shrug:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.