The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New home for the Supra - NEW PICS page 2

Mgrene

Looks like a nuclear bunker! Are those basement windows or high capacity ventilation ducts for when the Russians drop the big one?

JPs old car is looking good. Been through a few hands now I believe?

Haha :D You are absolutely right and that is why I am going for something like this on the walls. One of my mates Porsche:

The car have "only" had two owners since Jamie. Me and the guy who bought it from Jamie.

attachment.php?attachmentid=180281&stc=1&d=1391460717

Porshe wall.jpg

What et and size wheels you got as they are really catching my eye at the moe

Oh and the garage looks like its getting there well done. Is that under your house/flats??

Front: 9.5x19" Riverside Trafficstar

Rear: 12x19" Riverside Trafficstar

:clap:

No the garage is located around 1 km from my appartment. I have a second car so it is not a problem to get back and forth, but of course it would have been better if the garage was closer too my appartment. You can't always get what you want :thumbdown:

Edited by Mgrene (see edit history)

Front: 9.5x19" Riverside Trafficstar

Rear: 12x19" Riverside Trafficstar

:clap:

No the garage is located around 1 km from my appartment. I have a second car so it is not a problem to get back and forth, but of course it would have been better if the garage was closer too my appartment. You can't always get what you want :thumbdown:

I will be looking out for a set of them as lovely wheels ;) and as for the garage looks much better with a sort out well done that man!

I know how you fill mine is about 15 miles way from me and abit of a pain not on the side of my house but hay ho yours looks like mine caged and under lock and key lol

I will be looking out for a set of them as lovely wheels ;) and as for the garage looks much better with a sort out well done that man!

I know how you fill mine is about 15 miles way from me and abit of a pain not on the side of my house but hay ho yours looks like mine caged and under lock and key lol

I have some nice shots of the wheels, will post some of them tomorrow.