The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20th Anniversary Meet - East Convoy

Camry5Sgte

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks mate. Was really hoping that you would make it... Whats the delay if you don't mind me asking? Why not just come in the Celica GT?

Can't really say a lot mate as my car is still at the garage.

The Celica has no MOT, grinding brakes at the rear. Shot suspension. A whole host of other things and will be getting scrapped. So I've no car ATM. Been lucky I've been on nights and can get picked up by decent guys at work otherwise id have been stuffed and it would effect me job. Seeing as i was promised it would be running by April. It's now 5 months later its not really my fault.

I REALLY wanted to go but never got a ticket as i didn't want to bother taking a space if I couldn't go. Theres been a lot of promises and still no car :( There's a lot to say but I worry for my car so ill keep quiet!

Gutted is an understatement.

Edited by JasonR24 (see edit history)

Sorry guys, I will not be there for the convoy up - I am staying with Pete & Burna the night before so shall meet you at the Falcon.

Please come and find me so I can join for the convoy home (if I am still there when you leave bearing in mind the terrible hangover that I will likely have)

Sorry guys, I will not be there for the convoy up - I am staying with Pete & Burna the night before so shall meet you at the Falcon.

Please come and find me so I can join for the convoy home (if I am still there when you leave bearing in mind the terrible hangover that I will likely have)

Ah that sucks dude, some boost will cure the hangover on the way home though :D