The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clackett Lane services to Bluewater F&F6 meet

charlton

Following on from baldy's pease pottage to blue water convoy I think we should start making a list for those wanting to meet at Clackett Lane.

13:00 meet time has been suggested to meet the Pease Pottage convoy but this may change depending on the viewing time of the film

**Disclaimer** this thread in no way makes me responsible for organising the convoy to Bluewater or being the leader of the pack, I just want to turn up looking like I have friends

1. charlton + lady charlton

Edited by charlton (see edit history)

I won't be getting to clackets until about half 1 now due to work, is this too late for everyone?

Going by what Abz posted in the Fast & Furious 6 Meet @ Bluewater Cinema 25 May thread we will need to adjust the meet time to a little later anyway - cant turn up too early, that's not cool!

Viewing time will be roughly 4pm, though we will 100% confirm this later this week.

I would recommend arrival around 2pm so then you can park up, grab the tickets and have a little noisey before we go in. :)

Would everyone be happy to leave Pease Pottage just after 1:30, head on up to Clacketts Lane for around 2pm, and then on to Bluewater?

I was going to suggest the same times so I'm in - anyone know the Bluewater car parks well enough?

I was going to suggest the same times so I'm in - anyone know the Bluewater car parks well enough?

I know which car park it is. I'll probably meet you at Pease Pottage. Keep an eye out for any of the Mustang owners who may also meet up with us for the convoy up. :cool: