The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver Auto TT 500BHP immaculate car.

Toms Supra

Well I have to sell my Supra now. My Girlfriend has had a baby now so need a family car! Heres a tech spec.

Engine: 2 x Turbo Technics Hybrid turbo`s running 1.3bar, Walbro GSS342 fuel pump, 100bhp shot of NOS fogger system with Mini Max controller, Custom dual flow exhaust with both cats removed and heat wrapped down pipe, Powerchips FCD, Blitz Dual SBC Spec R boost controller, K&N induction kit, Denso IK24 spark plugs, Earth bonding kit, Miami GT chrome hard pipes, Envy Performance blue silicone hoses, Blue colour-coded spark plug and fuse covers.

Gearbox: Standard 4 speed auto with manual mode and overdrive.

Suspension. Koni adjustable up rated suspension all round.

Brakes: KAD 6-pot caliper and disc conversion, Goodridge braided hoses all round. Blue calipers.

Wheels: 19 inch mille miglia evo 5`s 10 x 19 rear 9 x 19 front. Yokohama 315 25 19 rear tyres!

Bodywork: Jewel side repeaters and front indicators. Late spec rear lights. Liquid chrome badges all-round.

Interior: Standard GZ spec full leather. Supra Black floor mats. Boost Gauge, Alpine head unit & speakers

Model: 1994 L reg Top spec GZ which means full leather and active spoiler, Polar silver paint.

Owners: 2 UK

History: A couple of receipts. Nothing much being an import. However the cambelt has been done oil was changed 2000 miles ago including plugs etc etc. The engine is superb. Purrs like a kitten. Produce roughly 400bhp with 100bhp of Nitrous on top. So 500bhp altogether.

Mileage: 85,000 on the clock but most of this was KM when in Japan.

Alarm: Has a clifford Cat 1 system G5. With turbo timer and intelli start. Press a button and fire up the engine with the remote!

Mot and Tax: Tax runs out November. Mot December. I may be able to put on a fresh MOT to the right buyer.

Price: £8,995 I paid £9,495 for it in January, since then I have spent £800 -£900 on the alarm system and engine bling! Remember it has a nitrous system £1,200. 6 pot brakes £1,400. hybrid turbos £2,000. 19 inch wheels £1,500. etc etc! All the basic stuff you do to an import has been done. Both back tyres are new. £500 the pair!

Please contact by PM or only reply to this thread if your interested in buying it to keep the thread clean. Thanks

Pictures. The car is a little dirty in pics hence black spots on number plate (flies) and dirty wheels. It will FULLY valeted by myself next week. I mean FULL valet as in remove and steam the wheels. steam arches and floor pan and engine. And fully valet the whole car to a show and shine standard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.