The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fog light switch for centre console under stereo?!! Where can I get one!!

mitchell

Hi, during a recent heater matrix install, the fog light switch was lost!

It was located below the stereo where there are now just 2 blanking plates and a hole with the 2 wires hanging out!

Ive been trying to find a replacement but something that I presumed was simple is proving quite difficult! As there are 2 wires, I presume I just need a 2 pin unit.

I had seen some quite cool "Supra" ones on ebay that had a fighter pilot type switch but they are for the mk3.

Im not overly fussed about style but just want a switch that does the job and fits nicely in the hole.....anyone have any experience of where to get one?!!

As always, help much appreciated!

Cheers Marco. I forgot to get any with the wires wrapped around the rubber bits and then with the resistor installed.

My MR2 is a right old beater. Fun as hell to drive though :D Not a patch on the Supra :(

Lol at least you took some pics unlike me ;) you can never replace the supra mate but by eck you can have fun in an MR2 ;)