The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from the west coast of Ireland

Supratoc1990

Welcome to the club mate. She looks nice but id agree with the service and then spacers and go BPU. Perfect exterior after that. I've a thread but its only to record for my brother and for when i sell my car. Not much init atm as i need to update it. I've a load of pics of it to upload as im stripping a lot of the underneath for a proper underseal atm.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?278870-Small-Project-Evil-S-number-2

now that yoke looks cool i like it a lot the brakes seized on mine aswell aint driving it much at all though got them fixed or getting them done at the moment and a few other bits at the moment should have her back friday hopefully drive her home park her back in the shed after a wash and that and happy days

• 3 weeks later...

:wave:

Nice looking car mate.

Not much in the line of a project thread on mine.

Most of the pictures I've taken of it are in the track car discussion thread (I think the vid of me being chased by the Ferarri 360 is in there too) and a few in seperate thread I would've created myself, there are a few vids of it performing @ Mondello in its various guises since I bought it in the multimedia section as well.

dont suppose ya have any nice bits for sale there are loads of parts here for sale that i want but all of them are in england and places basiclly anywhere but Ireland and supra parts here aint easy come on especially nice bits

No mate, bits available are limited to stock parts that weren't needed on a track car and to be fair most of them are gone to good homes in the UK now.

Don't be put off because stuff ain't available in this country, I've bought LOADS from members on this forum, a few bits from the US and only one or two things in Ireland basically because there is nothing available second hand on this side of the pond.