The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PureJDM Monthly Meet all JAP/JDM cars welcome 31st jan 2013

Guest supraturbotimmy

Guest supraturbotimmy

not been putting up the meets for a while but they are on every month, getting bigger and bigger everytime :)

i hope you don't mind me putting up the meet details but it is a established peterborough based japanese car club as some of you would of seen us at JAE with a 20+ car strong stand. we have been going about 18 month now.

here is the facebook link below

http://www.facebook.com/events/384160641676003/

but we have meets on the last thurs of every month at a lovely pub, so please feel free to drop by and say hello :)

Tocation: the granary PE2 5UU

Time: 7:30

Date: 31st JAN 2013

We hope to see some of you there :)

Dec meet pic below

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chieflongshin

This Thursday night is the next meet ladies and gents. I wont have the aristo out this time round but there is a rather nice singled 1jz soarer on 20's you will like. Be good to see some more supras there.

Guest Chieflongshin

Sorry yes it's always last Thursday of the month. I agree with temp but go as I'm one of the mods for guy that runs it.That said last month was our busiest meet yet and we even had a 600bhp evo come up from Woking.

• 5 months later...