The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much would insuring a single turbo stock be?

hazza

I've got a na targa top and happy with her for now

I have a great deal on my targa basically 1195 for yr fully comp almost 4yrs NCB, no convictions or speeding etc...

What sort of money roughly would a single turbo supra be? Uk and import one?

Can't see the point in buying a turbo engine or turbo kit for mine if it ain't going to cost much more for a car lol

Hard question to answer really IMO

All depends on your age, area, how many miles you do and where you keep it etc etc...and what you call expensive ..

Personally I would expect to pay what your already paying for your Targa for a single... If not cheaper lol

You must be young as I think that's very expensive for a NA

Your best of just finding a single on here with all the details and just give your insurance a call to see what the cost would be

What do you mean single by the way ?? Do you mean you converting your NA to NA-T ???

Hard question to answer really IMO

All depends on your age, area, how many miles you do and where you keep it etc etc...and what you call expensive ..

Personally I would expect to pay what your already paying for your Targa for a single... If not cheaper lol

You must be young as I think that's very expensive for a NA

Your best of just finding a single on here with all the details and just give your insurance a call to see what the cost would be

What do you mean single by the way ?? Do you mean you converting your NA to NA-T ???

No I mean a single turbo supra not converting mine have thought about it tho

Yh I'm 20 would love a turbo tho

Any nice clean ones on here? So I can give insurance company a call?

I knw it's a hard question to answer but appreciate the help guys here ! :thumbs: