The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU parts prices ?

thedirtycat

Told ya it was good ;)

Fast car does ALOT more than that. Performance read out via graphs, different channel settings, boost read outs, speed read outs, tacho read outs etc..

As Pm'ed mate I have a Walbro one up for grabs soon

I knew it had a load of features!!! Just that was the one that stuck in my head the most. It sure is a very good piece of kit with some impressive stuff on it. If you have the money and can get someone to set it up properly I would go for it. Failing that then an EBC with Gain feature is what you will need

I knew it had a load of features!!! Just that was the one that stuck in my head the most. It sure is a very good piece of kit with some impressive stuff on it. If you have the money and can get someone to set it up properly I would go for it. Failing that then an EBC with Gain feature is what you will need

I'm just wondering if I should go for that boost controller as I do have the money for it. To be fair I expected to spend that kind of money on a boost controller anyway. I just don't know if I would really ever use all those features although they could come in handy and its always nice having something to play around with like that.