The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loton Park Motorsport Festival 30th June

magictorch

Thought i would put this up...not sure if it clashes with anything else tho:d

Good place for a meet up or if anybody fancys a ride out;)

Be nice to see some Supra's there:)

Saturday 30th June will see the return of our popular MOTOR SPORT FESTIVAL, when we will offer the general public rides up the course in members cars, ranging from pre and post-war classics to modern sports and saloon cars including Ferraris, Porsches, Subarus, Aston-Martins and Caterhams plus many other marques. There will also be classic car displays, an autotest demonstration and side stalls selling local produce. A very popular feature will be the opportunity to ride as a passenger in a state-of-the-art trials car. Anyone wishing to drive the hill climb course has to be a Hagley Club member and be willing to take fare-paying passengers on board. Membership application forms are available on this web-site or from [email protected]. Proceeds from the event will be donated to our nominated charities, Midlands Air Ambulance and Alberbury Church. Gates open at 10.30 a.m. There will be an Autotest demonstration to kick off the event at 10.45 and hill rieda will oommence at 11.00. All times are approximate. Admission £5.00 per car. Hot and cold catering plua a licenced bar and toilets are on-site.

I will be there in my Evo as well if anybody fancys a spin up the hill;)

• 2 weeks later...