The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apple iPad 2 - 32GB, Wi-Fi + 3G (Unlocked), 9.7in - Black

imi

http://is00.thegumtree.com/image/extrabig/124068664.jpg

Brand new sealed, IPAD2 Black 32GB Wifi + 3G - unlocked so ready to work with any network.

UK DELIVERY - Postage will be insured post within the UK at a fixed price of GBP12

Collection in Person in London can be arranged - Cash will be accepted in Person ONLY.

GBP 425.

• 2 weeks later...
Could be worth posting on avforums.com, they seem to go in no time and this should sell no problem.

Took you up on your advice, regret it, I now have a new appreciation of the calibre and quality of moderating within this forum....:rolleyes:

This is still up for grabs.

regards

imi

Took you up on your advice, regret it, I now have a new appreciation of the calibre and quality of moderating within this forum....:rolleyes:

This is still up for grabs.

regards

imi

Did you fall foul of the stupid rule (as I did) whereby you can only advertise the item for sale on that forum and nowhere else?

Did you fall foul of the stupid rule (as I did) whereby you can only advertise the item for sale on that forum and nowhere else?

Agree, that is a silly rule however it wasnt that.

They were questioning the validity of the advert and my trustworthyness within the thread and effectively ruined the sale thread which I thought was completely unprofessional and highly inappropriate.

Judging by their posts on the thread, I wouldnt be surprised if they were yet to see adulthood.

imi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.