The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper in 199 Silver

fri3ndly

Hello all

I managed to have a little slide in the rain the other day and ended up doing a little damage to the front bumper (the bottom thin part is a bit bent out of shape). I have had some mixed opinions from various bodyshops, some say new bumper required, others say it can be heated up, moulded back to shape and resprayed.

Just thought I would let you know on here that I am looking for a standard (or would consider various aftermarket) front bumper already sprayed in 199 silver as it may be cheaper than having repaired/resprayed.

Thanks

I managed to have a little slide in the rain the other day and ended up doing a little damage to the front bumper (the bottom thin part is a bit bent out of shape). I have had some mixed opinions from various bodyshops, some say new bumper required, others say it can be heated up, moulded back to shape and resprayed.

Just thought I would let you know on here that I am looking for a standard (or would consider various aftermarket) front bumper already sprayed in 199 silver as it may be cheaper than having repaired/resprayed.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.