The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Minor accident now car is pulling to the left what can it be?

Brazil

I'd be supprised if you've bent the coilover, the first things to look at are the track rod, the bottom arm and the hub.

I'll email you my settings which are on 255 x 19 fronts and 295 x 19 rears with

30mm lowered front and 25mm lowered rear

It also depends on how the car impacted the kerb. Di you slide side ways against it or did the car more roll hard into and up it?

If it was a sideways impact I would think more along the lines of the bottom arm, however, this would show as the wheel seeming to be leaning out of the arch as opposed to seeming to lie deeper into it. Hitting and rolling up a kerb hard would manifest in a bent hub (or more commonly this would be the case anyway)....this would also make the wheel seem as if it was sitting 'further into' your wheel arch and possibly as if it is more cambered than it was before.

Just my thoughts, having done similar myself a few times in different cars and also seeing friends cars with similar damage.

Gents, I had my car taken to a alignment garage that are more familiarized with sport cars and they confirmed to me that the passenger side bottom triangle 'suspension arm' is bent. I've recently bought a complete 'Polypro bushing kit' from Wiffbitz which I was hoping that to rectify my problem I could buy a second hand bottom suspension arm and have the new polypro bushings to it and to the rest of the car. What do you think?