The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota cracked my sideskirt!

supRo

RLTC is a bit fiddly...you could try bribing Soop Dogg or Ian C...Ian did mine as really it's a DIY task. Don't know where locally would do it.

FMIC - again DIY it...you can borrow tools off me that you need. Think you'll need some PAS fluid spare.

Hey! dont forget me - fitted my FMIC within 4 hrs (bumper off to bumper on) on my own! - and i can fit RLTC too ;)

I had the same sort of thing happen to me....

Took the car to the main toyota dealer in Uckfield to have my tracking done.

The service manager (you would think he would have some common sense) then managed to stuff my front spoiler into something and I was left with a large hole in the front and the sides cracked.

To top it off they could not even do the tracking as my wheels were too big for their machine. You would think the moron service manager could have figured that out before he stuffed my spoiler. :devil:

It took them over 1 week to repair it and it was a crap job. Paint drips everywhere and mis-matched color. Needless to say I was not a happy chappy....

Someone mentioned to me that the service managers car had been vandalized sometime afterwards. I would assume that it was a disgruntled customer. :taped:

Thats worrying cos i've just booked my Sup in for a 4 wheel alignment :eek:

Don't suppose you know anywhere local to Uckfield do you ? I live in Buxted.

Cheers