The mkiv Supra Owners Club

xbox games

w41k3r

May be interested in BF3 and MOH. If you're willing to split and I do want them, £20 for the pair delivered?

I may be giving too much credit here, but I seriously doubt he is pricing the games at £10 each. If he is then he is robbing himself blind.

Gamestation would give him £20 cash for BF3 on it's own.

Yup, could easily sell it on it's own for £25-£30 delivered IMO. I'm guessing the seller knows this though, the other games will be classed more as filler for the 2 mentioned main games.

Medal of honour is alright but only worth a tenner anyway plus it had lag issues in online multiplayer, Homefront is crap but online was meant to be ok ish but not really worth more than a fiver, Red dead is cheaper to buy online if you have the original copy over the seperate disc and half life I had never played but is meant to be good but again can be picked up cheap.

to be fair scotts right battlefield is easy £30 on ebay im happy with that !! never had lag issues with medal of honour online ? homefronts pretty decent half life has alot of content and is a classic in my eyes and red dead i also thinks all right i just played the zombie horde mode which is decent fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.