The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 J-spec TT auto GZ with bodykit - BPU'd

Crazybassist

And here I am again putting my Supra in the for sale section :( I think though this could be the last time as I need to get something more suitable to my circumstances. The roads up here just aren't up to a beast like this, and my wallet isn't up to keeping her at 148 pence a litre!

She's showing about 75000 Miles but around 50000 of these were in Km, so she's actually done about 56250ish. It's really hard to give an exact mileage on a converted car, but I've got previous MOT's to verify it.

I bought her just over a year ago from a guy in Dewsbury and drove her back up to the Isle of Lewis (which is actually when I got my first speeding ticket and short term ban btw!) and I have loved it ever since. Since owning it I have replaced a rear wishbone, the radiator, front pads and stuck some better rubber on the wheels (anything is better than Nangkangs!). The previous owners in this country didn't use her much, but she's been my daily driver for most of the time I've had her, so all the teething troubles are over. She hasn't put a foot wrong this year!

The spec is as follows:

Fully de-catted with stainless de-cat pipes

Blitz Nur spec-R exhaust

Apexi style air intake

Uprated fuel pump

Greddy fcd

Greddy turbo timer

Colder grade NGK copper plugs

Manual boost controller (NOT A BLEED VALVE! Holds a good 1 Bar)

The bodykit is Trial rear and skirts, and a Bomex front bumper. The Car was off the road for winter, and one day I put it in the garage to give it a dry off and some tlc, and when I came back to it the next morning the paint on the kit had all started bubbling! I've since sanded it back to bare arsed and resprayed all the kit bar the front bumper, which isn't that bad, but I'll throw in the basecoat paint so you get a good match if you want to respray it.

It is a GZ, so that means it comes with all the toys such as:

Leather front and rear seats

electric drivers seat

cruise control

Tinted rear screen

Air conditioning

Drivers airbag

The extras on the inside are:

Dash painted to match outside colour (only works on silver cars in my opinion, hate it when I see a red dash!)

A-pillar boost and voltage gauges

Uprated speakers front and back

CD/DVD Touch screen stereo

White "supra" logo dials with blue or green backlighting

Toad alarm system with certificate for insurance

The only bad points on this car are the front bumper is not in top condition, and the fitment of the other parts of the kit aren't perfect, but look good enough. If you took it to a professional fitter, they could make it fit better. And the electric aerial doesn't work properly, so I've disconnected it. Tried to get anothyer one from a guy on here, but he seems to completely effin useless! There are the usual stone chips on the front, which is to be expected on a car of this age.

Here is a link to a video of the engine running and a walk round the car. It was taken last year before the respray of the bodykit, but the only differnce is the undertray is still silver in the video.

I'll be putting up pics ASAP so if you're interested, keep an eye out. I have uploaded one a mate took at the local drag race last week with the new paint job.

Price dropped to £5500 ONO

Maybe interested. would you take an offer? your a bit far away too..hmm

That depends on what the offer is ;) I'll come down a wee bit, but I'm not in a hurry to sell. I can take her onto the mainland for you if you do decide to buy her and meet you in Inverness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.