The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Set of UK 17" wheel to replace stolen ones.

little num

If you have a cheapish set of uk rims you want to sell then please pm me as i was holding a set for RYAN + HOMER after collecting a car with them on.

Since they was removed from the car i put them in my council garage (1 mile away from home).

And this morning police came to my house and said garage was broken into, since going down have realised whats missing and just my luck these wheels are gone.

I have a set

No nasty lumps missing but could do with a referb

2 tyres will soon need replacing

£200 inc del

let me know if you want any pictures as I'm sure there on my computer at home.

Unfortuantly i dont have insurance for the garage, so if nothing is found then its a total loss, gutted really as the engine was being sold to redsupraman82 for about £700 so thats the killer blow.

Lucky i suppose my 18" jade r wheels with slicks on are round the back garden as if they had of been stolen then id be looking at almost £2000 loss.

Im sure there is other things missing but cant say what, until i need it thats when ill be like hmm somthing else gone.

I also had a set of uk wheels with slicks on that have gone so in total there are 12 alloys missing and 2 x R888 275 - 35 - 18's like new.

I will be looking on local websites like gumtree - used blackcountry so on and Ebay.

Had a drive round the local scrap yards but nothing, will keep searching i suppose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.