The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New headlights, from where ?

_Shane_

just found this as would like to say i dont trade on the forum scott i trade via ebay, facebook , or email and it seems alot of word of mouth.

I dont advertise on the forum and cant help when i have my name dropped in to threads like this or when i have done work for ppl and they put up pictures of what they have bought, if i do get pm'd on here i do try to ask them to contact me through my email as i am not a trader.

I have in the past tried to become a hobbyist and had crossed wires with some of the mods over a few issues so havent tried to do the same again .

I know exactly what you do mate. It doesn't really bother me to be honest, as I said it makes no odds to me, what did bother me is that I seemed to get singled out at the time when there were plenty of people doing far more business using the forum as a contact than I had.... and mine was innocent.

However, would you agree that you are taking away trade from the official traders and hobbyists of this forum? Would it not be far more sporting to say, as I do when PM'd about such things, that there are forum traders for that sort of thing and point them in that direction? Trading via ebay is absolutely fine, obviously, but to tell people who PM you to email you is a little sly IMO, and not very fair on the people who pay their fees and their dues to the forum.

You cannot deny that this forum is one of the main contacts that you get your supra related business from. If you weren't a member on this forum you wouldn't have your network of contacts.

Guest blueangel

no to be honest the majority of my works comes from ppl handing out my number or from ebay im afraid the amount of time i have had questions asked and then nothing on here far out weights the amount of work ive had via the forum, facebook work is really picking up too due to a number of supra related clubs on there.

my network of clients is mainly via word of mouth now and the main chunk of my work goes abroad this forum doesnt reaaly contribute anything to my income and thats the truth.

ric

tbh there should be more traders like yourselves lads on here, i remember when i was on the site few years back there were traders for everything, at the end of the day ye are providing a service for us ''supra owners'' :)