The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First clean of the Supra

Josh

Big difference between polish and wax mate. If it was waxed then no you would not have washed this off, its designed to create a protective barrier. Its slightly more complicated than that as obviously depends what wax and shampoos are used to help with durability. If you just polish a car and dont wax then yes, the finish you have created will deteriorate quite quickly.

Big difference between polish and wax mate. If it was waxed then no you would not have washed this off, its designed to create a protective barrier. Its slightly more complicated than that as obviously depends what wax and shampoos are used to help with durability. If you just polish a car and dont wax then yes, the finish you have created will deteriorate quite quickly.

I'll find out but I'm sure Si said he waxed it. I'll find out then decide on what to do.

Thanks for the advice!

I'll have a look, thanks Scotty mate :)

Stonkin giving it a clean.... clean is not the word Posh... The word you would be looking for is OUTSTANDING

You have spent to much time on Mallets Mallet and not been looking round much at the forum :D

Christians work is THE best ;)

Giving it a Turtle wax wash n wax does not count matey :p

Lol, could do but how long would the results last for? A trip to West Sussex is a bit much for a clean.

Not that i'm trying to sell you anything, far from it. Just giving advice as its a lovely example. But, the results would last for a long time. My stage 1 and 2 services i would consider to be a yearly treatment when a careful wash routine and quartely wax session is applied.

Not that i'm trying to sell you anything, far from it. Just giving advice as its a lovely example. But, the results would last for a long time. My stage 1 and 2 services i would consider to be a yearly treatment when a careful wash routine and quartely wax session is applied.

Oh yeah, of course. Well if it's a yearly treatment then I may take you up on it. I'll let you know :)

Off out to drive her now and enjoy her then back home then off to the pub with the girl :)

Thanks a lot again.