The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAF Marham

johnd-mkiv

I see on the skyline owners forum they will be running another track day in April, with the supra club be getting involved again?

To be honest - no, as the last 3 events there, the forum was invited, no one went so I didnt see the point in taking up spaces that could be used for other clubs/forums. BUT... if your interested I can ask.

To be honest - no, as the last 3 events there, the forum was invited, no one went so I didnt see the point in taking up spaces that could be used for other clubs/forums. BUT... if your interested I can ask.

No worries mate ill tag along with the Skyline lot unless, we can get interest on here? long shot mate but dont suppose you know any one with a copy of the dvd that the tracks camera car used as part of a Marham video in september 07 i did ask at a few of the meets but never got any luck