The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DC2 Honda Integra Type R Owners club - recommedations

ManwithSupra

Hi All,

No I'm not going anywhere, you could not prise me away from the Supra :p

Today I went with my wife to look over a low mileage absolutely mint condition Honda Integra to replace her MR2 (she has always wanted an Integra), After Looking over the car for a good hour we ended up purchasing it (it really was a no brainer) :D

Now in order to keep it in the best running order and get the best advice possible, I have suggested she joins an owners club, like this one :) although there seems to be allot of Type R forums around, I wanted to know if anyone knew of the better Type R forums to join at all?

Here are a couple of pics of the car from the Ad :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=123575&d=1290882786

attachment.php?attachmentid=123576&d=1290882786

i mistook it lol, his has been registered in january 98 putting it in on a "97", but it a 98 spec.

the forum he uses is the one mentioned by wilson further up ^^^

Surely that will be a 96 spec? The 98 spec wouldn't have been released in January.... was it??

No idea about DC2 forums but I think the car you have purchased is stunning. I much prefer the front end to the other integras with the bugeyes.

Cracking car mate, your Wife done well :)

Surely that will be a 96 spec? The 98 spec wouldn't have been released in January.... was it??

No idea about DC2 forums but I think the car you have purchased is stunning. I much prefer the front end to the other integras with the bugeyes.

Cracking car mate, your Wife done well :)

it an import 98spec, imported in 2007, but exact date of when it was made in 98 is unknown, so was registered with dvla as a january 98