The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hows it going guys! new supra here

trev the rev

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a mod or member mate. Has to be, the spelling and grammar changes were too significant. They also seem to become more and less articulate at will, and the "grand" has disappeared.

T'is a windup.

Does remind me of it yeah, if you're going to lie........... make sure you are damn good at it.

This is a mod or member mate. Has to be, the spelling and grammar changes were too significant. They also seem to become more and less articulate at will, and the "grand" has disappeared.

T'is a windup.

Does remind me of it yeah, if you're going to lie........... make sure you are damn good at it.

more articulate?? i was asked to stop the text speak,for fuck sake

So the guys on the "strip" know you as trev the rev yet you don't know the difference between a straight 6 and a v6 ? You've got to be having a laugh if this is a genuine account, which doesn't seem to lend much weight as you've already been caught out with lying about what car is yours.

You aiming for 9-10 second passes with your whopping turbo conversion . You going to just "strap it on" or fit any cooling parts etc for said turbo ?

I guess the place needs things like this every now and then to liven up the place ! If it's genuine though it doesn't say much for us paddies , lol.

So the guys on the "strip" know you as trev the rev yet you don't know the difference between a straight 6 and a v6 ? You've got to be having a laugh if this is a genuine account, which doesn't seem to lend much weight as you've already been caught out with lying about what car is yours.

You aiming for 9-10 second passes with your whopping turbo conversion . You going to just "strap it on" or fit any cooling parts etc for said turbo ?

I guess the place needs things like this every now and then to liven up the place ! If it's genuine though it doesn't say much for us paddies , lol.

i know a lot about engines, im new to the 2jaz engine. in the past i did a lot of work on my citreon saxo's engine ( headgasket,induction,exhaust) that thing could take on evo's no problem