The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cystic Fibrosis Ireland Charity Trackday.

pedrosixfour

Suprab1 is the latest name added to the list of saved souls.

Cheers mate, it was very decent of you to contribute.

It was a pleasure to meet you and it was a bloody pity that work had to interfere.

We could've kicked back and sucked a few beers if the boss would do me the service of firing my ass!

Anyway hope to meet you again at something more social in the near future.

Suprab1 is the latest name added to the list of saved souls.

Cheers mate, it was very decent of you to contribute.

It was a pleasure to meet you and it was a bloody pity that work had to interfere.

We could've kicked back and sucked a few beers if the boss would do me the service of firing my ass!

Anyway hope to meet you again at something more social in the near future.

Good to meet you too mate. I should have thought to bring a case of beer in the boot :D. Anyway like you said there's always the next time :)

I suppose you might be safer in the Prelude. Anyway thats a fine Prelude you have & the speed limit is only 60 mph most places so i'm sure you will have no problem keeping up.

Well with the amount of money I dumped into it to get it looking that bad I'm well and truely stuck with it for the forseeable future!:D

But I don't really mind cos deep down I love it to bits.

Right, on that note I promise to give it a wash and polish over the summer and get my ass to a meet and greet somewhere in the country. :cool:

Last day I can collect donations and hope to have them at the collection point folks.

I've offered my car as a blank canvas for a graffitti artist to show his talents on the day, I know its a bit of a gamble but I thought as its a track car it wouldn't hurt to be a little adventurous!

It might not be a runner though as it may have been left a little too late to organise.

But that won't stop anyone from helping out with a donation. Whatever you can spare, you're not supposed to go into debt just for being nice!

Apparently theres a "wizard with a spray can" getting himself out of work on friday so he can come down to Mondello and give my car a bit of a make over.

Why oh why do I think this is going to end less than well??

Should be a good day all told if the weather hold and the paint doesn't run!

I'll check here in the morning just in case anyone else decided to help out.

To all those that did, a big thank you. I'm sure many lives will be improved by your generosity.

If I do decide to try and organise something similar to this in memory of my little girl who passed away in December I know that I can rely on the club to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Damien.

I heard its to great weather friday so fingers crossed :).

As for the paint job, your a brave man.

I know, I know, this could all end badly.

But I was told he was very good at it.

He is doing it for free.

He has done several cars before and the owners were happy.

Its for charity and will hopefully it'll generate a bit more money.

Did I mention he is doing it for free?? :D