The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Add heywood white JM imports Single 10mins ago

Rayman

Hey was behind you today all the way from the east lancs up thru leigh then you turned off just before atherton.

Awesome car i had a mad i want another supra moment then, its fkn loud on idle isnt it, sounds awesome when you put your toe down a bit. Looks like the clutch is one of those tricky off/on ones.

Anyway lovely car, have you changed the front bonnet since you got it off Jurgen?

I want another!!!:D

Hey mate yep was me. I was working in Wigan last night. I actually remember seeing you in the Civic and thinking this guy is following me lol. Yeah had an abflug bonnet put on and carbon rear diffuser.

The clutch is a twat to do but just about used to it now after 2 years of owning it... litterally its "on" or "off".

Chers for the kind comments mate :thumbs:

Lol thought you might remember me cos i spoke to you before in the van that time on corner of lovers lane, well yeh i was following you as you can go different ways to where i was going, i wasnt actually sure it was you at first so followed it because it was one of jurgens then i realised it was you because it was a single turbo and it was loud.

Tooley do you have a black NA by any chance, loud exhaust always in atherton on satday?

Lol thought you might remember me cos i spoke to you before in the van that time on corner of lovers lane, well yeh i was following you as you can go different ways to where i was going, i wasnt actually sure it was you at first so followed it because it was one of jurgens then i realised it was you because it was a single turbo and it was loud.

Tooley do you have a black NA by any chance, loud exhaust always in atherton on satday?

Tooleys is Silver Rayman, ive see a few "new" supra,s about lately a black one another silver one and a blue aero top :search: non are members i think

Cheers

-Ian-