The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of selling the Supra

devan

I just got 1700 putting in 21 year old with 4 years no claims and SP30 from my postcode. Sounds like its your postcode letting you down.

With my Mum on the policy (Older adult females ALWAYS bring the quote down by a long way) I got 1315 ;)

Either you live in crime central, or you are doing something wrong with the quotes :D

That is with admiral btw, first one I checked.

Im 21 with 6 points n 1ncb (previous high performance experience help get prices down)

tt auto import, south lincs, 1560 fully comp, advisor at aplan said cus my experiance with performance cars he could quote about 350 cheaper than some one who has not ownd performace cars

Just for comparison:

23, 2 years no claims, licence for nearly 5 years, 2 claims, 1 at fault car park bump, 1 non-fault write off (I was in a house when a numpty crashed into my car), Jap Import Twin-Turbo, used for Commuting, S17 Postcode kept on road: £895 fully comp from Admiral. About £30 more for Elephant. Then next nearest was £3000

Well cheers for all you help guys, but i went to see an Audi S3 today, and purchased it.

Got a good finance deal with 1 years MoT, tax, and £600 off the price.

However, he only offered £1500 for my car on p/x, so its now going up for sale.

I know im going to get nagged for getting an Audi / selling the Supra, but i just wanted something newer, and with more space.

Ill be putting my car on PistonHeads and on here too so watch this space!

Just wanted to add - I got £450 off my insurance by phoning the companies up individually and playing them against each other until I was happy enough (i.e. they all converged on a realistic number).

The online comparisons and even their own sites are not the best place to get a quote on an NA as it's an import.