April 3/4th Mini Meet Glasgow

Geo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see the poor lad chuckin the bird and eatin beans on toast for the forseable future to save for a build after that! :D

He he, its addictive. Im sure it will be like sod the TT i wana go single. :D

a know. just thought that myself when I looked out the window there! might even have snow on sat!

God i hope not, i want it dry and cold. lol Better for turbo. ha

you've no idea dude, 8 wks yesterday for me, i fly to cyprus with the burd. Im sick fed up of bloody fish, and even more so as i stink of it.

Friday was my worst day of the diet, could have murdered someone for a Digestive or Hob Knob. he he.

Not that you're counting the days :p

I started my diet yesterday forgetting that it was easter this weekend! I get the feeling we are dieting for different reasons tho... Mine is for weight reduction to make my N/A go faster ;)

Getting sea sick were we? Take a note of the things that need done and ill help sort it out mate

wait till after the meet as im sure you'l go home saying i need this i need that, i want this i want that, he he.

wait till after the meet as im sure you'l go home saying i need this i need that, i want this i want that, he he.

Mine is faster as it is red! My plans for go faster bits are out the window just now but i aint gonna give up!:p Fingers crossed this snow disappears.

Hooah ! This is more like it. I'm working this weekend but only 10 minutes from Xscape so i will come down on my lunch time.

It's mobbed at weekends at the best of times but probably even more so as it's school holidays as of this Friday. I would recommend meeting/parking towards the far left hand side of the car park to get a bit of space. Yes / no ?

I can pinch my birds Sony cybershot camera, don't think it has video capability but the photos it takes are very decent.

Plenty of places to eat in Xscape too, think china buffet king is only £6.99 during the day and it's massive so plenty room for groups.

Will (finally) be my first meet. Please don't laugh as my car is just a baby compared to all your monsters.

Edited by clarky666 (see edit history)

Hooah ! This is more like it. I'm working this weekend but only 10 minutes from Xscape so i will come down on my lunch time.

It's mobbed at weekends at the best of times but probably even more so as it's school holidays as of this Friday. I would recommend meeting/parking towards the far left hand side of the car park to get a bit of space. Yes / no ?

I can pinch my birds Sony cybershot camera, don't think it has video capability but the photos it takes are very decent.

Plenty of places to eat in Xscape too, think china buffet king is only £6.99 during the day and it's massive so plenty room for groups.

Will (finally) be my first meet. Please don't laugh as my car is just a baby compared to all your monsters.

Sounds good to me mate, we'll confirm everything fri night. But the buffet sounds good. :eyebrows:

First meets are always great, you come home go back on the forum and buy loads of stuff. :D