The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Konichiwa

SamuraiFlash

Welcome to the club. I am sure you will gain good knowledge about Supra's and buy a nice one as a result.

However, sounds like if yu are keeping the Type R then to be honest in performance terms the n/a will not be a an absolute thriller for you, in my opinion. HOwever, TT's are very well built, will last a life time and have excellent ergonomics and specifications. I would most certainly try and push for a TT model.

Hi DSK,

I hope to learn from you guys as i don't know anything about Supra's apart from the fact that they are amazing!!!!

So are the TT's better built than an N/A. What i was hoping to do was put a single turbo into my N/A once ive saved a decent amount of cash. Whats your opinion on this?

Don't get me wrong i'm into performance, but i'm more in love with the way the Supra looks, it's too sexy!!!!

So are the TT's better built than an N/A. What i was hoping to do was put a single turbo into my N/A once ive saved a decent amount of cash. Whats your opinion on this?

Don't get me wrong i'm into performance, but i'm more in love with the way the Supra looks, it's too sexy!!!!

All Supras (TT and N/A) have excellent build quality. If looked after, they'll last.

Most people single turbo the TT, but some do the N/A though this is mostly state side/Japan from my understanding.

Have a search around - typical "going turbo properly" costs are typically quoted to be ~£10,000.

All Supras (TT and N/A) have excellent build quality. If looked after, they'll last.

Most people single turbo the TT, but some do the N/A though this is mostly state side/Japan from my understanding.

Have a search around - typical "going turbo properly" costs are typically quoted to be ~£10,000.

10k :wtf: thats alot of money, i guess its worth it at the end.

I'll defo look into getting a turbo in there sooner or later, i guess ill have to get a part time job in the weekend :think: