The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This is one hellava job by Simon's

SupraRider

hey man, i acctually remember seeing this car earlier this year sitting outside hypertech when i was at a rolling road day there, it was hard to miss that spoiler lol.

Car looks superb! the colour is very nice indeed and altho i'm not usually a fan of this kit the car does look good. my only question would be.. are you changing the wheels in the future? only because was never keen on this style ones and just think the car would look better on a nice new set of rims. Just an idea :)

Oh and i will definately be getting in contact with Simons when the time comes ;)

Look forward to see the car in the flesh at the next meet.

Yep! absolutely! and thanks to you for introducing such a professional bodyshop for this project of mine.

Are you going to put your name down for the meet on the 12th or 13th Dec?

Car looks sweet dude, they truly have done a perfect job of how a kit should be put together. In saying that the kit was pretty much spot on, so no mucking about getting it to fit properly.

Glad your happy with the Results mate. :D

LOL... yep! you can't miss that spoiler! I replied in our scottish forum for a meet on the 12th or 13th Dec. Are you going to put your name down for that?

hey man, i acctually remember seeing this car earlier this year sitting outside hypertech when i was at a rolling road day there, it was hard to miss that spoiler lol.

Car looks superb! the colour is very nice indeed and altho i'm not usually a fan of this kit the car does look good. my only question would be.. are you changing the wheels in the future? only because was never keen on this style ones and just think the car would look better on a nice new set of rims. Just an idea :)

Oh and i will definately be getting in contact with Simons when the time comes ;)

Look forward to see the car in the flesh at the next meet.

Nice work!

Really like the colour, looks good with no wing too.

How much did the respray set you back, if you don't mind me asking? Not that I want to change mine, I have just always been curious about these things and have seen quotes ranging from below £1k to over £3k...

Yep! absolutely! and thanks to you for introducing such a professional bodyshop for this project of mine.

Are you going to put your name down for the meet on the 12th or 13th Dec?

Mmmmm im not sure mate, dont think i can hack another long drive next wknd. Driving down to see Paul was bad enough, then over to Surrey tomorrow to see Ryan. So i doubt very much i'll be at the meet, but never say never???? :D

Hey dude,

Geo can testify to this..it was so mind boggling to choose the perfect colour for a supra.. and you should've seen me in that state picking the colours I thought would look good, researching, getting advice, looking at house of kolors, thinking about the maintenance side of things, and most of all getting something you would see yourself driving that car!! it took me weeks and weeks to get the right colour!! my advice is never rush into it or to feel pressured to choose something... take your time!!!!

So in the end, yes blue was my ultimate colour!!!

And THANK YOU ALL for the compliments!! it certainly is encouraging!!! keep posting!!!

That colour really is stunning.

Are there any colours which don't really work on a supra? I can't think of one I've seen which I don't like - orange, grey/gun metal, silver, black, white, gold, blue etc!

Haven't seen a pink or lime green one mind.

• 2 weeks later...