The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Event organizer look here

Guest SupraGTE

Guest SupraGTE

Hi mate

he will contact you , he might have another trackday another date without limit

cheers

Shame, was hoping travelling abroad would yield a noise limit free event. Thanks anyway.

• 1 month later...
Guest SupraGTE

I dont know but the track day is 100% going and the DB level was 100 and the price around 100 for dirver and car and 30+ aditional driver if i remeber correct, j1mb0b1 should have all details , if somebodyelse wants to organize or i have all the details

cheers.

Guest SupraGTE

just recived this :

anybody want to join?

Hi Kristof and Stefan,

105db is fine, mine is the same.

The owner of the track accept a tolerance of 5% around 100db so 105db is ok.

It would be great to have a Supra Club so even in case of problem (which I really don't think) on the track, the owner will be tolerant I 'm sure (I will speak with her if necessary there but don't worry).

However of course, best would be if the Supra owners could put a "db killer/filter" in their exhaust (or at least bring it with them).

just recived this :

anybody want to join?

Hi Kristof and Stefan,

105db is fine, mine is the same.

The owner of the track accept a tolerance of 5% around 100db so 105db is ok.

It would be great to have a Supra Club so even in case of problem (which I really don't think) on the track, the owner will be tolerant I 'm sure (I will speak with her if necessary there but don't worry).

However of course, best would be if the Supra owners could put a "db killer/filter" in their exhaust (or at least bring it with them).

Right I will start a thread up see if we have any interest for this, It sounds like this could be a good trip out and a good start to the summer. :)

Guest SupraGTE
Right I will start a thread up see if we have any interest for this, It sounds like this could be a good trip out and a good start to the summer. :)

good good, did you see the flyer on 1st post ?

if anybody wants to stay the night i can do my best and look and arrange a cheap hotel, i would suggest near the city leuven (home of stella beer) 99%speak/understand english there and it is great city , and i live close so if anything need to be fixed i have small garage with tools .