The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help ......L55PRA......was this your's ?

trebor69

Your trying to get pics on?

Take the pics you want, and transfer them to the computer in a location easy to find if your not too good with pcs. Id suggest the desktop.

Go to one of the various image hosting websites, such as photobucket or imageshack (google them to find the web addys).

You may have to register for an account in some instances. I use http://my.imageshack.us/

On imageshack theres a box to the right, click browse. This should open up a window similar to windows explorer. Navigate to where your pictures are stored, double click them to add to the upload list (you will see it populated on the web page). Once youve added all the pics you want, click the "start upload" button.

It will do stuff for a bit, but then it will provide you with links to your pictures which are now being hosted.

You then simply copy and paste the link from imageshack onto your post and your pic will show up. Use the thumbnail option otherwise your pics will be a bit too big.

That should get your pics on the posts buddy... hope this helps (and hope this is what you were after).

Cheers

edit - those pics will expire after a time period though, i think other sites offer longer durations but I would imagine them to require some form of subscription.

Your trying to get pics on?

Take the pics you want, and transfer them to the computer in a location easy to find if your not too good with pcs. Id suggest the desktop.

Go to one of the various image hosting websites, such as photobucket or imageshack (google them to find the web addys).

You may have to register for an account in some instances. I use http://my.imageshack.us/

On imageshack theres a box to the right, click browse. This should open up a window similar to windows explorer. Navigate to where your pictures are stored, double click them to add to the upload list (you will see it populated on the web page). Once youve added all the pics you want, click the "start upload" button.

It will do stuff for a bit, but then it will provide you with links to your pictures which are now being hosted.

You then simply copy and paste the link from imageshack onto your post and your pic will show up. Use the thumbnail option otherwise your pics will be a bit too big.

That should get your pics on the posts buddy... hope this helps (and hope this is what you were after).

Cheers

edit - those pics will expire after a time period though, i think other sites offer longer durations but I would imagine them to require some form of subscription.

THANKYOU js2004, took a bit of brain matter to get there , yes i'm a novice on the comp , surprise surprise , cheers buddy , love you !!!!!!!!!!!:eyebrows:

No worries.

You can also put little thumbnails up like this by clicking into each pic in your album and copying the "Embed thumbnails of this image" for the Forums link. It will look something like (URL=Http://the.image.link.jpg/)(img)the.image.link.th.jpg(/img)(/url) (Where "(" and ")" are replaced by [ and ].

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6408/dsc00492copy.th.jpg

Looks nice :)

Edited by JS2004 (see edit history)