The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota UK Brake Kit Upgrade

THOR Racing

Let's get back to the point of my original email please as it's been hijacked.

***ONLY*** reply if you want to be in on the deal of ordering the entire UK Brake set, calipers, pads and discs from Toyota! and have the money waiting.

and ***ONLY*** reply if you have a good price or deal with your local Toyota dalership and can offer a bulk deal for those of use who want to purchase.

For anything else please make a ***NEW*** topic or use the discussion section

Many Thanks

Pete

a Big fat DOH!!  Yes. Bit of a boo boo on my part.

I just normally read the tech section and originally intended for people to be aware of the buy going on in the For Sale/Wanted section. And then went and forgot myself :-(

I consider my wrists having been slapped. I hope it hasn't degenerated like a similar thread I could mention...

Pete

Guest Martin F
Quote: from TRL Performance on 3:10 pm on Mar. 12, 2002[br]

I consider my wrists having been slapped. I hope it hasn't degenerated like a similar thread I could mention...

Pete

Don't know what you are on about :)

Pete,

Why are you wasting time looking for someone to get serious about your brakes. Take my advice and order a set of used front rotors and calipers from the US. It will work out a lot cheaper just 250USD calipers and Rotors 90USD. If you want new rotors buy the brembo cross drilled for 139USD from Horsepower freaks.