The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Here With TT

Pricey NA

thank you all, yeah i think the silver is a slight diffrent shade as the bumpers obviously plastic an the body is metal.

as for the plate im Very interested in the smaller plate if only i knew how to go about getting one, share any light on the subject please?

wheels are growing on me now but going to try my friends Jade`s r on sometime see how they look

Hi and welcome. :)

Try here. Under the legal plates option, use the drop down menu to get the size you want.

However police are still stopping people even with legal import plates. It seems a grey area.

This member is going to be setting us straight hopefully. EncoreWEC.

thank you andy, will look into that web page, want a plate that will obviously not annoy the law but also with it suiting the front of my car:)

No probs mate. My plate is the same size as this one but I have the flag and border which are a requirement.

Notice the standard import mount, you have to cut out the two top corner pieces to fit the plate. That'll give you the closest size that you can fit legally.

Also, since July it looks as if the plate makers require genuine documents to be sent to them. Before July, scans were acceptable.

Use a reputable courier service for that mate. Phone 'em and find out who they use.

All the best.

Andy :)

wont let me view your plate andy?

You haven't paid for membership, that's why ;)

Yup. :D

It's worth a tenner mate. You'll save that in about 5 minutes if you wish to buy any of the bargains dotted around. :)

Of course the info stored here is invaluable and the members absolutely priceless. :D

Regarding your plate Pricey. Don't bother sending off for one. We have definitely proved that you need a full size UK on the front.

There is just no excuse now. :(

The rear plate has to be import. The bumper doesn't allow bigger.

So don't risk the post, just pop down to Halfords with your docs and get a UK. :)

Thats a shame =(, thanks for the info.

Ive changed the wheels today an put my mates jade r`s on, needless to say i dont think he will be getting them back lol

I've also badged it back up with genuine toyota badges from the stealers, £37 for the supra badge, plus front and rear (T) badges, not bad

what do you think?

I've photoshopped the 'orange blobs' until my facelift front indicators turn up ;)

Edited by Pricey NA (see edit history)

Thats a shame =(, thanks for the info.

Ive changed the wheels today an put my mates jade r`s on, needless to say i dont think he will be getting them back lol

I've also badged it back up with genuine toyota badges from the stealers, £37 for the supra badge, plus front and rear (T) badges, not bad

what do you think?

I've photoshopped the 'orange blobs' until my facelift front indicators turn up ;)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/MIKE200SX/HPIM0491.jpg

Very nice mate. Go careful with those wind deflectors they crack fairly easily. :)